BJORK Professional Brown and White leather and fur clogs from the Safari Collection. Made from genuine cow leather and fur that has been dyed in a fun animal print. The Professional clog is based on the classic yet functional Swedish clog silhouette, hand-made in Europe. It delivers all day comfort, thanks to it's softer insole and arch support design.
- HAND-MADE IN EUROPE
- SAFARI COLLECTION - BROWN & WHITE COW
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel the foot forward while providing a high degree of shock absorption and arch support
- Anti-bacterial midsole
- Roomy Toe Cap that provides your toes with comfort and protection
- Cushioned leather insole
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Adjustable heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Special tread-design to minimize slips and increase shock absorption
I wear clogs at work most of the time. While there is a dress code, it does not define footwear aside of being closed toe. Everyone once in awhile, I like to shake things up with a new pair of shoes. The cow spot clogs were a big hit. The fur adds a new texture and I found a belt to match. I have the black cow spot clogs as well. I had to size up one size on both pairs. The cow fur is perhaps a little thicker than the usual shiny finish material.
I love the way they look, just have to accustom myself to the clogs before they will be ideal, as with all clogs.
I love my clogs, they coild be higher on the back and will be great if they will have arch support:not necessarily orthotick but some support will help
These are unique, cute and comfortable, very comparable to dansko or sanita shoes.
45 Day Returns
Receive Return Labels by email ($6.95 will be deducted from your refund) or simply ship it back yourself to get a complete refund (minus any shipping charges you may have paid)