BJORK Professional Joline features a delicate flowery design on a navy blue background. The Professional clog is based on the classic yet functional Swedish clog silhouette, hand-made in Europe. It delivers all day comfort, thanks to it's softer insole and arch support design.
- HAND-MADE IN EUROPE
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel the foot forward while providing a high degree of shock absorption and arch support
- Anti-bacterial midsole
- Roomy Toe Cap that provides your toes with comfort and protection
- Cushioned leather insole
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Adjustable heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Special tread-design to minimize slips and increase shock absorption
These clogs have a funky feeling. They are great with flare jeans and a dark paisley shirt for a 70s look. Can easily stand in them for 9 hour shifts.
I've worn Dankso and Sanita clogs for decades. This is my first pair of Bjork clogs. I found the fit comparable (perhaps a bit wider than Sanita) but the arch support is a bit less obvious than that in Dankso-XP. The footbed and upper are leather which is very nice. The print on the upper is gorgeous. It reminds me of the graphic designs of William Morris.
Plus: Their height is perfect to help level out a walking cast/boot (which I'm wearing on my left foot for at least 4 wks.).
The best work shoe ever. They were a gift and I love them.
45 Day Returns
Receive Return Labels by email ($6.95 will be deducted from your refund) or simply ship it back yourself to get a complete refund (minus any shipping charges you may have paid)