The MARCELLA from BJORK Swedish Comfort is a fun mary-jane clog, hand-made in Europe. Provides all day comfort, thanks to it's rocker bottom, roomier toe-box, softer insole and arch support design.
- HAND-MADE IN EUROPE
- Black Patent Leather Upper
- Adjustable strap for a better fit
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel the foot forward while providing a high degree of shock absorption and arch support
- Anti-bacterial midsole
- Cushioned leather insole
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Adjustable heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Special tread-design to minimize slips and increase shock absorption
I was so happy to see that the Bjork Marcella is basically the Dansko Marcelle. The insole is a bit different, but I prefer it over Dansko. I had been searching online for a replacement to the Marcelle, since Dansko stopped making the black patent. The price point was lower and the shoe is just as, if not more, comfortable than the one I replaced. I will add that I have a high instep and the strap is on the very last hole. Now that I have worn it a couple times, it could probably move to the second one. Love them!
I have a gray patent leather Mary Jane from Sanita which I love. These were more narrow than that pair and the toe leather didn't come up as high. I normally wear a 7 1/2 or EU 38 and it was true to size. That are still comfortable, but don't seem as well made as the Sanita pair.
Roomy and comfortable. The shoe is not labeled slip proof but it definitely will give you slip proof wear. Cute and practical all in one.
45 Day Returns
Receive Return Labels by email ($6.95 will be deducted from your refund) or simply ship it back yourself to get a complete refund (minus any shipping charges you may have paid)