The Karin from BJORK is a modern yet functional clog, hand-made in Sweden. It delivers all day comfort, thanks to it's softer insole and arch support design.
- HAND-MADE IN EUROPE
- Premium Patent Leather Upper
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel the foot forward while providing a high degree of shock absorption
- Anti-bacterial firm midsole
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Adjustable heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Special tread-design to minimize slips and increase shock absorption
This is my second pair of Bjork clogs & I won’t wear anything else. They fit my feet so much better than Danskos or Sanitas, not as bulky looking & provide wonderful support as only clogs do.
Beautiful, but unfortunately they are not as comfortable as Sanitas. The foot bed was just “okay” and I would have kept them but they also seem to run a bit narrow as well and I don’t have a wide foot.
The shoes are very attractive and fit well and feel comfortable although I haven't actually worn them outside yet.
Both shoes fight different one is to big and one is to tight.! Other then that I love the look and the style! I will need to return them.
great product, but something for home or office not to walk from a to b
45 Day Returns
Receive Return Labels by email ($6.95 will be deducted from your refund) or simply ship it back yourself to get a complete refund (minus any shipping charges you may have paid)