The Karin from BJORK is a modern yet functional clog, hand-made in Europe. It delivers all day comfort, thanks to it's softer insole and arch support design.
- HAND-MADE IN EUROPE
- Rich Oiled Leather Upper
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel the foot forward while providing a high degree of shock absorption
- Anti-bacterial firm midsole
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Adjustable heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Special tread-design to minimize slips and increase shock absorption
I love these clogs! After years of wearing dansko, I notice their quality really went down (and they are now made in China), I’ve been on the hunt for a replacement. Great news!! Bjork clogs are excellent comfort and support for long shifts on my feet and they are made in Sweden. Also, their customer service was extremely helpful and timely in their response to a question I had. I typically wear a size 9.5 so went with the 40, but actually the 41 is the perfect fit. These clogs feel more stable than dansko (no wobbling or ankle rolling), have a super comfortable gel like insole, and easy to wipe clean, no stain outer surface. The perfect work shoes! Thanks Bjork clogs!!
The clogs are a beautiful color dark brown. I had to return them . Reason: 1) Left clog-the arch support was not in the right place & uncomfortable. 2) The insoles are not leather. Some kind of rubbery material. Tried them on for 5 minutes, made my feet very hot & burning sensation on the bottom. Very uncomfortable. Could not wear these for a longer period.
45 Day Returns
Receive Return Labels by email ($6.95 will be deducted from your refund) or simply ship it back yourself to get a complete refund (minus any shipping charges you may have paid)