Frequently Asked Questions
If an item you are considering is labeled as a Factory Second (in Title and Description), then it means that it may have minor cosmetic flaws that were discovered at the final stages of the manufacturer's Quality Control. There is never a structural problem with the product itself. Some possible blemishes you may find are things like stretch marks, scuffs or nicks. Because of these minor imperfections, we are able to sell these high-quality, imported shoes at substantial savings. If an item has very obvious or multiple imperfections, it will not pass the quality inspection at shipping time.
All Factory Second items are clearly marked in their Title as well as the Description
Shipping and Payment Information
WHAT SHIPPING METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY PACKAGE?
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- Items must be sent back within 60 days from the purchase date. Holiday periods (11/1 - 1/1), this period is extended to 90 days
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags
- All packaging including the original box should be included
- You'll have the option to print a prepaid return-shipping label (not available on items marked FINAL SALE) or ship the item(s) yourself
- Refunds are applied via the original payment method within 5 business days of receipt at our warehouse
- Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse any shipping fees you may have paid on your order
- Credits can take an additional 2 – 10 business days to post to your account, depending on your credit card company